Quantafic Business Solutions
- Started journey in 2014 with a focus on BFSI industry
- Top SBUs – Software development, Analytics, Resource Augmentation
- Top software solutions –
- RCU workflow automation (Fraud management department)
- Digital lending using rule engines on web and mobile-app
- E-Agreement – for digital loan agreements
- E-Stamp – for automated stamp-duty payments
- Pennydrop – for automating validation of customer bank account number
- E-Mandate – EMI Mandate automation – registration, and recurring transactions
- Field Investigation (FI, TVR) workflow automation
- Legal, Technical (property legal checks, valuations) workflow automation
- Farmer data collection
- Adhaar masking (computer vision application to mask adhar number in documents)
- Internal self-help business intelligence solutions
- Vahan automation (to get data of vehicle hypothecation)
- Resource Augmentation in:
- Analytics – SAS, Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI
- Software – Developers, Testing, UI/UX, Architects
- Marketing and customer-success analytics
- Credit Risk and Fraud analytics
- Operations and processes analytics
- Trainings on tools and techniques
Quantafic started its journey in 2014, when the founders saw the market’s need for smarter analytical and software products, and better end-to-end services in the banking space. Our focus has been to develop smart software and analytics-backed solutions that meet the growing demands of banks and NBFCs.
Our first product, MasterConnect, is a marvellous example of this pursuit. As time passed, we have added more products and solutions to our kitty. Today, Quantafic has Q-Dash, Q-Investg8r and Rule Engineer and these products are adding immense value to organizations.
In our short span of existence, we have acquired some of the most reputed names in India’s banking space as our clients.
Chief Executive Officer.
More than 18 years experience in Banking & Financial Services segment
Completed Analytics studies from ISB Hyderabad and MBA from Mumbai
Previously worked with organisations like Equifax, ICICI Bank, Polaris , Blue Star
Good understanding of banking and finance, statistical software like R, Python, Tableau. Adept at IT architecture and solutioning.
Chief Operating Officer.
About 18 years of extensive experience in finance and management consulting.
Masters in management from Mumbai. Visiting faculty to management institutes for topics like corporate strategy, financial markets and entrepreneurship.
Has prior experience in pharma and consulting leaders like Cognizant Technology Solutions, Millipore and Nicholas.
Chief Analytics Officer.
More than 15 years experience in pure Data Science. BFSI domain expertise.
Hands-on on advanced analytics including AI, Machine Learning, and numerous tools and technologies.
One of the founding members of HDFC Bank Risk Analytics Team
Responsible for setting up Analytics division for L&T Finance.
Chief Technology Officer.
Sunil has over 18 years of experience in enterprise software application design, development
Sunil held various responsibilities in the past, as Head of Business Automation at Aranca, as a Solution Architect at Equifax Credit Information Services, as a Technical Architect at Mastek Limited, etc.